Hello Prescott Families,
I hope you and your loved ones are well. The entire staff sends its best to you. Today’s message is about our plan for families to pick up supplies left at school. We will be providing curbside pick in our White St. parking lot on these dates and times:
· Thursday, May 14 7:30am-10:30am
· Thursday, May 14, 2pm-6pm
· Friday, May 15, 7:30am-10:30am
· Friday, May 15, 2pm-6pm
To ensure the safety of everyone involved, I ask that you call one us listed below to schedule a 15-minute time slot for you to pick up your materials. Please call on Friday May 8 or Monday May 11.
· Preschool and Kindergarten Parents/Guardians – call Michele Steines at 563-284-2351
· Grade 1 parents – call Mike Timm at 563-495-2100
· Grade 2 parents – call Kristie Thein at 563-265-3255
· Grade 3 parents – call Vicki Sullivan at 563-543-6962
· Grade 4 and 5 parents – call Angela Watkins at 773-507-3930
· If you have multiple children at Prescott, you only need to call one of us.
· If families/friends want to send one person to pick up for multiple families, that is great. When you call, just let us know.
· Be ready to give the first and last names of all the students you are picking up supplies for.
· You will drive up to front porch area in our White St. parking lot just as we do during dismissal. Staff members will be outside to get the names of students from you. Staff members inside will run the supplies out to you.
· Students’ supplies will be in bags labels with students’ names.
· If you are walking, please wait at the playground gate in our White St. parking lot. A staff member will be there with a two-way radio to notify runners to bring your materials to you. You may want to consider a wagon or stroller to put materials in if you have several students.
· Families must stay in their vehicles and walkers must maintain social distancing.
· Staff members will be wearing gloves and masks.
· Now is a good time to return rented instruments if you have a fifth grader with one.
· Now is a good time to return books that belong to the school: classroom books, library books, Keystone books.
Vicki Sullivan, Principal